No products in the cart.
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Dinner Catering – April 1, 2022
April 1, 2022
$215 plus hst / 4 people
This Week’s Set Menu – Special Texan Menu
This menu cannot be changed, only omissions.
the big chopped salad with loads of veggies and cider vinaigrette
extra crispy smashed potatoes
texas style pulled brisket
(everything is made in-house):
- challah dinner rolls or swap for epic house challah
- pickled sumac onions
- chipotle honey mustard
- horseradish aioli (dairy-free)
- kimchi coleslaw
Weekly optional add-ons
Please specify which add-ons (if any) you would like.
maple mustard glazed salmon fillets – 2 fillets (6-ounce each fillet) – $32
oven fried chicken – bone in – whole chicken on the bone (10 pieces) – $38
quick and delicious cider pickled cucumbers with onion and sesame seeds – $20/order (serves 4-6)
ooey gooey British baked chocolate puddings – $32/4 individual 5-ounce
individual french apple glazed tarts – $32/4 individual tarts (pretty large)
XL chocolate chip cookies – $24/half doz
- E-transfer or cash (please let us know before ordering if payment is by cash – call Carolyn at 416-200-3522).
- You will be charged in full at the time of ordering. No cancellations are possible, but you can transfer your order to a friend if you wish.
- An additional $10 per order of 4 people and $5 for increments of 2 or 4 people, will be added to your invoice for Environmental Packaging Fee. This price went up in March because of supply chain issues and resulting in increased costs. I appreciate your understanding.
A little about the Delicious Dish Kitchen:
Your health and safety is of utmost importance and we take extra precautions to ensure that the kitchen and staff follow all the Delicious Dish health and safety protocols.
The kitchen is NOT:
- Nut, Sesame or Soy free
- Kosher, although the base menus (without add-ons) will be Kosher-Style
- Gluten-Free, although where possible, items will be marked GF which means that there is no added gluten but cannot be guaranteed or certified Gluten-Free.
“The food was absolutely delicious!!!! I love the way you have assembled the food, so easy to heat up. The detailed instructions on how to plate each dish made the presentation beautiful and fool proof. Loved all the thought that went into these wonderful catered meals.” – Susie
“Your attention to detail with the packaging of the food and providing such specific instructions of how assemble the dishes and reheat etc, made my job so easy, and clearly added to the experience.”