No products in the cart.
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Dinner Catering – April 29, 2022
$220 plus hst / 4 people
This menu cannot be changed, only omissions.
epic house challah
Israeli house salad with napa, kale, lemon vinaigrette and beet tahini (goat’s cheese optional)
sumac chicken with preserved lemons, onions and garlic (bone-in – 10 pieces)
basmati rice pilaf with vermicelli, currants, pine nuts and crispy onions
french green beans with cherry tomatoes and cured olives
Weekly optional add-ons
Please specify which add-ons (if any) you would like.
classic sweet and sour cabbage soup with flunken – $25/serves 3
arctic char fish-awarma – $36/serves 3
sweet and sour meatballs (beef) – $24/454 grams
quick and delicious cider pickled cucumbers with onion and sesame seeds – $20/serves 4-6
house made labneh with zaatar – $30/order (serves 4-6) – add scorched
tomato confit – $15
classic Israeli hummus with all the fixings – $30/serves 4-6
loaded quinoa salad with mixed herbs, chopped kale and asparagus – $45/serves 6-8 people
XL M&M cookies – half doz – $24
my grandfather’s favourite nutty shortbread balls – 1 doz – $24
ooey gooey chocolate-halvah babka log – $35/serves 6
- E-transfer or cash (please let us know before ordering if payment is by cash – call Carolyn at 416-200-3522).
- You will be charged in full at the time of ordering. No cancellations are possible, but you can transfer your order to a friend if you wish.
- An additional $10 per order of 4 people and $5 for increments of 2 or 4 people, will be added to your invoice for Environmental Packaging Fee. This price went up in March because of supply chain issues and resulting in increased costs. I appreciate your understanding.
A little about the Delicious Dish Kitchen:
Your health and safety is of utmost importance and we take extra precautions to ensure that the kitchen and staff follow all the Delicious Dish health and safety protocols.
The kitchen is NOT:
- Nut, Sesame or Soy free
- Kosher, although the base menus (without add-ons) will be Kosher-Style
- Gluten-Free, although where possible, items will be marked GF which means that there is no added gluten but cannot be guaranteed or certified Gluten-Free.
“The food was absolutely delicious!!!! I love the way you have assembled the food, so easy to heat up. The detailed instructions on how to plate each dish made the presentation beautiful and fool proof. Loved all the thought that went into these wonderful catered meals.” – Susie
“Your attention to detail with the packaging of the food and providing such specific instructions of how to assemble the dishes and reheat etc, made my job so easy, and clearly added to the experience.”