No products in the cart.
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Dinner Catering – December 3, 2021
December 3, 2021
$215 plus hst / 4 people
This Week’s Set Menu – Hanukkah Special
This menu cannot be changed, only omissions.
lemony red lentil soup
classic chopped salad with tomato, cucumber, romaine
sweet and sticky date chicken – bone in
best ever “toscana” spiced roasted extra crispy potatoes
Turkish braised green beans in tomato
Weekly optional add-ons
Please specify which add ons (if any) you would like.
my grandmother’s latkes with sour cream & apple sauce. 1 doz -$35
quick and delicious cider pickled cucumbers with onion and sesame seeds – $20/order (serves 4-6)
quinoa lentil salad with loads of herbs and crispy Brussel sprouts – $45/6-8 people
chocolate halvah rugelach (baked fresh or ready-to-bake frozen) – $35/dozen
brownie bites – $30/dozen
- E-transfer or cash (please let us know before ordering if payment is by cash – call Carolyn at 416-200-3522).
- You will be charged in full at the time of ordering. No cancellations are possible, but you can transfer your order to a friend if you wish.
- An additional $6 will be added to your invoice for Environmental Packaging Fee.
A little about the Delicious Dish Kitchen:
Your health and safety is of utmost importance and we take extra precautions to ensure that the kitchen and staff follow all the Delicious Dish health and safety protocols.
The kitchen is NOT:
- Nut, Sesame or Soy free
- Kosher, although the base menus (without add-ons) will be Kosher-Style
- Gluten-Free, although where possible, items will be marked GF which means that there is no added gluten but cannot be guaranteed or certified Gluten-Free.
“The food was absolutely delicious!!!! I love the way you have assembled the food, so easy to heat up. The detailed instructions on how to plate each dish made the presentation beautiful and fool proof. Loved all the thought that went into these wonderful catered meals.” – Susie
“Your attention to detail with the packaging of the food and providing such specific instructions of how assemble the dishes and reheat etc, made my job so easy, and clearly added to the experience.”