No products in the cart.
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Dinner Catering – January 14, 2022
$215 plus hst / 4 people
This Week’s Set Menu
This menu cannot be changed, only omissions.
maple squash soup with a hint of coconut and pear
(topped with crunchy kale and quinoa) (packaged separately)
winter market salad with date syrup and tahini vinaigrette
porcini crusted chicken scaloppini with leeks and delicious pan sauce
jewelled couscous and wild rice with pumpkin seeds
“rosti” Brussels sprouts with pear and honey
Weekly optional add-ons
Please specify which add ons (if any) you would like.
best ever chicken schnitzel – 3 pieces/$26
baked cheesy ziti – $52/Serves 6-8
DD superfood everything-but-the-bagel roasted sweet potato coins – $20 4 people
sesame marinated grilled Miami ribs – $50/4 strips
the sprinkliest sprinkle cookies – $24/2 dozen
individual french apple glazed tarts – $30/4 individual tarts (pretty large)
brownie bites – $30/dozen
- E-transfer or cash (please let us know before ordering if payment is by cash – call Carolyn at 416-200-3522).
- You will be charged in full at the time of ordering. No cancellations are possible, but you can transfer your order to a friend if you wish.
- An additional $6 will be added to your invoice for Environmental Packaging Fee.
A little about the Delicious Dish Kitchen:
Your health and safety is of utmost importance and we take extra precautions to ensure that the kitchen and staff follow all the Delicious Dish health and safety protocols.
The kitchen is NOT:
- Nut, Sesame or Soy free
- Kosher, although the base menus (without add-ons) will be Kosher-Style
- Gluten-Free, although where possible, items will be marked GF which means that there is no added gluten but cannot be guaranteed or certified Gluten-Free.
“The food was absolutely delicious!!!! I love the way you have assembled the food, so easy to heat up. The detailed instructions on how to plate each dish made the presentation beautiful and fool proof. Loved all the thought that went into these wonderful catered meals.” – Susie
“Your attention to detail with the packaging of the food and providing such specific instructions of how assemble the dishes and reheat etc, made my job so easy, and clearly added to the experience.”