No products in the cart.
I love making this when I need a quick post-dinner dessert or a quick yummy snack that feels indulgent but isn’t. This dessert/snack is so simple to make and should be eaten warm, so make these as you want them!
10-Minute, No-Bake, Healthy Peach Crisp
- 4 4-ounce ramekins
- ½ cup large flake rolled oats
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut oil room temp
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 5 peaches cut into small cubes
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- Tiny pinch of sea salt
- In a small fry pan, on medium heat, toast the chopped pecans for 2-3 minutes, add the oats and continue toasting for 2-3 minutes longer, transfer to a plate or bowl. Place the pan back on the heat for step 2.
- Add the coconut sugar (for the filling) to the pan and let warm for 2 minutes, add the chopped peaches, turn the heat up a little and sauté the peaches with the sugar for 3 minutes, remove from the heat and distribute the peaches between the 4 ramekins.
- Add the almond flour, coconut oil and maple syrup to the oat-pecan mixture and using your fingers, massage all the ingredients together so that everything is uniform.
- Top each peach filled ramekin with an even amount of oat mixture, enjoy warm!