No products in the cart.
Sometimes, all you need is a bite or two, and if you need more, then you’ve got another 23, smile. These are the perfect little brownie bite for those moments. Enjoy!
- 7 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (about 1 heaping cup)
- 1 stick unsalted butter cut up
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease (spray) a mini muffin tin (24 cups).
- In a heatproof bowl, melt butter and chocolate in the microwave for about 2 minutes, stir using a whisk halfway through. Whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in cocoa, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Whisk in the cocoa mixture.
- Using a spatula or wooden spoon, stir in the flour until just combined.
- Spoon into mini-muffin tin, almost ‘till the top. You may have a little extra; when I do, I like to put the batter in heat proof espresso cups or tea cups (sprayed), and then I put the cups on a little cookie sheet (from the toaster oven), in the oven beside the muffin tray.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.