No products in the cart.
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Dinner Catering – March 18, 2022
March 18, 2022
$215 plus hst / 4 people
This Week’s Set Menu
This menu cannot be changed, only omissions.
epic house challah (new!)
lemony red lentil soup
x-tra crispy za’atar chicken cutlet schnitzel with tahini and green zhoug
herby tomato salad + pickled cucumbers
couscous with chickpeas and roasted cauliflower
Weekly optional add-ons
Please specify which add-ons (if any) you would like.
puffy Turkish pita – $14/4 pieces
garlic fried tomatoes – $18/Serves 4
hummus im bassar – hummus with spiced meat and herbs – $25/serves 4-6
braised stuffed peppers with quinoa, zucchini, tomato and pine nuts – $24/serves 2 as a main/4 as a side
baklava cigars with pistachio and rose-honey syrup – $32/4 cigars/serves 4-8
classic XL chocolate chip cookies – $24/half doz
- E-transfer or cash (please let us know before ordering if payment is by cash – call Carolyn at 416-200-3522).
- You will be charged in full at the time of ordering. No cancellations are possible, but you can transfer your order to a friend if you wish.
- An additional $10 per order of 4 people and $5 for increments of 2 or 4 people, will be added to your invoice for Environmental Packaging Fee. This price went up in March because of supply chain issues and resulting in increased costs. I appreciate your understanding.
A little about the Delicious Dish Kitchen:
Your health and safety is of utmost importance and we take extra precautions to ensure that the kitchen and staff follow all the Delicious Dish health and safety protocols.
The kitchen is NOT:
- Nut, Sesame or Soy free
- Kosher, although the base menus (without add-ons) will be Kosher-Style
- Gluten-Free, although where possible, items will be marked GF which means that there is no added gluten but cannot be guaranteed or certified Gluten-Free.
“The food was absolutely delicious!!!! I love the way you have assembled the food, so easy to heat up. The detailed instructions on how to plate each dish made the presentation beautiful and fool proof. Loved all the thought that went into these wonderful catered meals.” – Susie
“Your attention to detail with the packaging of the food and providing such specific instructions of how assemble the dishes and reheat etc, made my job so easy, and clearly added to the experience.”