No products in the cart.
I am so thrilled that I can finally I can enjoy healthy brownies!
Cacao is an amazing superfood to add nutrients to your body, and focus to your mind!
Tahini, raw sesame seed paste, is one of the richest vegan sources of calcium, and are very important to have in a “clean” diet, especially if you are avoiding dairy. Sesame seeds are rich in Vitamin E, Folic acid and B-complex vitamins such as niacin which enhances GABA activity in the brain reduces anxiety, and provides for a better night’s sleep.
OMG Tahini Superfood Brownies
- 250 grams about 1 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 85 grams about ½ cup coconut sugar
- 75 grams cacao nibs
- 25 grams ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Less than ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- Preheat oven o 350˚F.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment that comes up the long sides, spray the short sides with coconut or oil spray.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, then add the boiling water. Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 22-24 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
- Remove from oven and cool on a rack.