No products in the cart.
I use this oil drizzle on grilled shrimps, whole fish, chicken and steak.
Roasted Jalapeno Drizzle
- 2 2 jalapeno peppers
- 5 cloves garlic
- Large handful parsley leaves
- Large handful of cilantro leaves
- 1 cup olive oil
- ¼ tsp kosher salt or sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Grill jalapeno peppers on all sides until charred (it can take 5 minutes per side), remove to a glass bowl and cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a plate. When cool enough to handle, peel and remove core and seeds.
- Place in the food processor or blender.
- To the processor or blender, add garlic, cilantro, and parsley, oil, salt, and pepper. Pulse until chopped NOT PUREED; you should have pieces remaining in the mixture (large and small). Alternatively, you can hand chop everything and add to oil.
- Transfer to jar and use as needed.This can be stored in the fridge for a few weeks.