No products in the cart.
Weeknight cooking is a bit of a chore, even for somebody who loves to cook. That is why I love having a great salsa verde on hand. It goes with any cooked protein.
For the Salsa Verde
- 2-3 tbsp minced shallot
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ⅓ cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped capers
- Less than 1 tbsp chopped jalapeno or red chili pepper
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Make the Salsa Verde by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Use on any grilled or cooked protein.