No products in the cart.
I made these gorgeous roasted veggies for a pot luck dinner this weekend while on a short getaway to Mt. Tremblant. My friend, Naomi, is a terrific cook and usually never lets me make anything (we have this unwritten rule: don’t cook for me and I won’t cook for you – just bring some good wine) but this time I convinced her to let me contribute. I cooked these beauties up earlier in the afternoon and brought it to her right in the roasting pan. Easy, delicious and feeds a crowd!Jump to Recipe
Sheet Pan Roasted Veggies and Chickpeas
- 12 button mushrooms or if you are feeling adventurous, use any mushrooms you like
- 1 box ripe grape tomatoes or a box of Campari tomatoes
- 1 red pepper sliced in 6-8 lengthwise pieces
- 1 yellow pepper sliced in 6-8 lengthwise pieces
- 1 red onion sliced in 1-inch wedges keeping core intact so that the wedges stay together
- 1 small fennel bulb only, sliced in 1-inch wedges keeping core intact so that the wedges stay together
- 1 acorn squash cut in 1-2 inch wedges, skin on
- 1 head of garlic separated but left unpeeled
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil to drizzle all over veggies
- Big Pinch of fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- In a large roasting pan toss together all the cut up veggies.
- Drizzle a generous amount of olive oil over the veggies, sprinkle with salt and pepper, toss to coat.
- Cook for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, raise the heat to 450˚F OR if you have, use convection Roast 425˚F.
- ADD CHICKPEAS and cook for another 20 minutes to half hour or until the veggies are speckled with brown marks.