No products in the cart.
I love a good oatmeal cookie. These taste like a cross between an oatmeal cookie and a slice of halvah. The tahini gives it a great
Tahini Cacao Oaties
The Wet Ingredients
- 1 egg beaten
- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 mashed ripe banana
- A splash of vanilla
The Dry Ingredients
- ½ cup oats use GF if you like
- ½ cup quinoa flakes
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp pink Himalayan sea salt or regular sea salt
- ¼ cup cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 medjool dates pitted and chopped
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F, place the oven rack in the middle of the oven.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a med bowl mix together the wet ingredients.
- In a large bowl mix together the dry ingredients. Mix the wet into the dry, do not overmix.
- Drop even spoonfuls of dough on the cookie sheet, you should have about 12-15 cookies.
- Bake for 16-18 min.
- Remove cookies as soon as you can from the sheet onto a cooling rack, they will get a crispy exterior and a chewy interior when they are cooled.